EFT 4-DAY EXTERNSHIP®
EMOTIONALLY FOCUSED THERAPY FOR COUPLES
Sep 28 - Oct 1 2015
An approach to Couple's Therapy
that offers effective help and support to couples facing relational distress.
You will learn to:
- View couple distress from an attachment perspective
- Help partners process and shift emotionally responses that maintain distress
- Shape new interactions and key bonding events
- Observation of live sessions
- Presentation of theory and clinical techniques
- Skill practice exercises with research based interventions
- Dr. Susan Johnson pioneered Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples, a therapy that
is rigorously researched and based upon a science of adult love and attachment.